LegacyGT.com

Lift Spacers, with Lowering Springs?

Here's the idea. Use body lift spacers to raise the ground clearance of the car, but still use Konis or KYB struts along with H&R sport springs or something similar.

Has anyone done this before? Am I crazy? I just don't want to do the coilover route.

He wants to put Outback chassis spacers on to increase the ground clearance then use lowering springs to lower the body on the tires so they fill the wheel opening.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'm using Swift/bilstein combo along with some lift spacers. Am I crazy for wanting sharp handling and a stock like ride height? Maybe, but who cares.

I say go for the first option instead of coils. Might be a bit cheaper

I'm using Swift/bilstein combo along with some lift spacers. Am I crazy for wanting sharp handling and a stock like ride height? Maybe, but who cares.

I say go for the first option instead of coils. Might be a bit cheaper

That's exactly the goal. Near OEM ride height with stiffer rideride.

Are you on the west coast or the east coast ? there are a couple of guy's we can recommend to sell you what you need. They are trusted members here.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived