LegacyGT.com

Turbo choice?

ID1000's are very nice. I used the IAG kit by smy that included the fpr i bought top feed tgv deletes.

Both are good turbos. Both are Garrett cartridge turbos. The GT28 is more comparable to a 2.5XTR but cheaper. The wheels are completely different. another user has the gt28 on low boost 18lbs low timing breaking in his motor on e85 and produces. 360/375

Nightmaresmk I see you have the iag topfeed setup. I was thinking about going that route as they are local for me. What did you have to buy to make the conversion? There fuel rails, tgv deletes and there fuel line setup? And of course injectors. Was wondering if there was anything else I would be missing.

I bought the smy setup. U need injectors and toffees tgvs if you don't buy the conversion setup. You will need a bracket for the fpr if you opt to have an aftermarket one. I have the dampeners this is a quality kit.

Quick4dr the atp turbos are quality but all the dyno runs for every one I have see. They spool very late.

I would definitely get the killer b holy header.

how was your FP spool was stock like or shift to the right

Full boost was around 4200 I believe. But horsepower and torque were pretty close on race gas. I wanna say it made 490whp/460trq

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

ATP's exhaust housings are pretty horrible really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Archived