LegacyGT.com

Eliott's 2006 BSM Legacy GT "Lucky Lucy"

Eliott

I've had my GT for just over a year and I decided to finally create a thread for it. I've been on the forum for awhile, I had a 2.5i before my GT. I picked it up St. Patrick's day and wasn't the best at driving stick, faulting me to get pulled over by the state trooper, sheriff, and local police that evening. My girlfriend named my car Lucille, and since I got away with warnings, Lucky Lucy stuck.

Anyway, it's a 2006 manual with currently just about 96k miles on it. I've got some big plans in the works and lots of long term goals with this car. I'll be constantly changing and adding stuff to my car so I'll try to update this when I can. I'm pretty active on instagram so you'll see more stuff there, @eliott_eltgroth

Exterior:

Bayson R Front Lip

DIY Mesh Grill

Cleared Headlights with TRS Retrofitted Mini H1 Projectors

JDM Engine Covers

Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps

JDM Rear Spats

Bayson R Rear Aprons

Debagded Wingless Trunk

TRF Rear Diffuser

Red VHT Tinted Tails

Moddiction Blue Tinted Convex Mirrors

Interior:

STI Short Throw Shifter

STI Shift Knob

JDM Double Din Kit

Leather Shift Boot with Red Stitching

New OEM Consoles

WRX Pedals

Prosport Aluminum Dead Pedal

Electronics:

TapTurn

Cobb Accessport V2

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Morimoto 3Five 6000k Bulbs

Hella Optilux Fog Bulbs

Diode Dynamics Switchbacks

LED License Plate Lights

Suspension and whatnot:

BC BR Coilovers

Whiteline Rear Camber Kit

18x9 Hyperblack Rota G-Forces

Muteki Red Lugs

STI Valve Stem Caps

Power/Drivetrain/Etc:

Cobb OTS Stage 1 93 Octane Tune

K&N High Flow Filter

Nameless Performance Muffler Deletes

top3.png

top1.png

c8RdmhhBvP6x_1_AyMtAE4QcZNPbmA6nynXZBlLHKV8%2CcdDKbmuzAR8TYLkFjfGv3PGy5FIV-7FLfIGBduMFIDw%2C_tjqq7uaMkTyfYE2D-KuDlISNv8uWVvedQrH3Z0gK2Y%2CtyomH42fBxFZGAUQn-8BzCq4HuZbI36aIW31Q8TECM4%2CXQdi3r1Fy_qFL2WSJjuM5_juEqyuTFbaXc1ExNTkpw8.jpg

pgl0GgIMVf15KqIdGZhhPpEEUbvaJ_-qxYyT4CPfeQc%2CPfOaBOpVsAmANiiNwGdMdWHWfxTUx8n7mOEMIDR9gTQ%2CJV16hgMHowwD-QGpMHCE6bw-ph-xNXqQZhhhXdihq3U.jpg

DSC_0094-4.jpeg

20140719_123934.jpg

And day one

20140318_180916.jpg

Car looks great, I do follow you on instagram so I've seen pictures of it before. always loved the G-forces on the legacy. Any rubbing issues ? What chamber are you running if any? Fenders rolled or pulled? Amazing pictures !

Car looks great, I do follow you on instagram so I've seen pictures of it before. always loved the G-forces on the legacy. Any rubbing issues ? What chamber are you running if any? Fenders rolled or pulled? Amazing pictures !

Thanks! Front and rears and rolled pretty good and the rears have a little pull. 3 in the back and 1.5 up front, but I'm hoping to either meet in the middle all around or get rid of it. I rub my front fender liner since it was replaced due to the accident but before I barely rubbed at all.

• 1 month later...

Got a lot of additions in the works. Got a few done, got some waiting for paint, and more waiting on me. Hard to find time to work on my car working full time and not having a garage or another car I can drive. Here's a few updates. Many more to come in the next few months.

Picked up a set of JDM engine covers. Nice touch to the engine bay.

IMG_20150419_161407.jpg

Also finally installed my JDM double din kit. And yes I shift with a rainbow dildo, but not for long. Got it as a joke, but actually like the height and shifting feel.

20150417_192322.jpg

Got a set of JDM rear spats as well. Thinking about running them with my wrx aprons, still undecided. They aren't mounted yet, just propped up for a genreral idea.

20150423_125253.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Still lots to do and a few more changes. Rolled over 100k a few weeks ago, now I'm constantly paranoid about stuff breaking.

New stuff:

Custom Fender Flares

Rotiform IND-T (for sale)

Custom Diffuser

Takata Tow Strap

JDM Red Eyeline

7.thumb.JPG.86b30f4f6fedda0c93b48bdce75b7449.JPG

9.thumb.JPG.a333865a5fa66dce43b9a1c532df6c00.JPG

IMG_1734.thumb.JPG.ad3d12bd8702d0af814c0fcd530d54d6.JPG

12027136_1665059590447112_3773676601772308641_o.thumb.jpg.4dfa8c8e942ba0399e133bcc92886b53.jpg

20150910_115843.thumb.jpg.24d030564565ae9746d6b22fd07582a2.jpg

Pictures no work :(

Better? Attached instead of linked.

Subbed. What neighborhood do you live in? I'm in Mt. Wash, originally from Lower Burrell.

I live in Greenfield but I work in the Northside. I think I've seen you around.

Good looking car! Really digging your direction. I just got my 05 GT sedan and wouldnt mind picking your brain for ideas and any advice. Im in Pittsburgh as well over in the East End.

Greg

Congrats on the new car! Thanks for the compliment, shoot me a message and we'll chat.

looks good, how difficult was fitting those wrx aprons to your leggy?

Really easy. You can use the factory pop it hole on the bumper towards the wheel but you'll need a way to secure the other end. I just drilled two small holes and used nuts and bolts.

I hope you have a short throw with a lever being that tall! I couldn't imagine using that long of a shifter.

Yea, car came with a short throw. I actually really really like the height. It's comfortable and less travel from the wheel to the knob. I've had a few skeptics try it out and change their minds.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived