LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pity vote. I was waiting for more pics. I think we would have gotten at least one more pic. Also I think we wait until the poster of the challenge officially announces it as a win. Some one is "premature". Lol
---

Well I don't have a problem with it. I think if someone's photo meets the challenge criteria you should vote for it unless you're going to post something up better yourself. Particularly if you weren't going to get to complete the challenge you should be grateful/thanking the person for posting the photo and keeping the game moving.

If someone else posts up a better photo you can always change your vote as long as the first one hasn't got 4 votes yet....

Anyway a quick game is a good game.

Statues anyone????

You are so polite! The issue is with the poster declaring himself a winner before winning! In the end I don't really care too much. It's like that little splinter that just bothers me but I'm too busy to take out right away. :lol:

Statues, fine! :hide::spin:

---

Colonel William Light - Founder of the City of Adelaide

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/07/c52bc7a9c74577a61ef1b1b988bfed0d.jpg

In the background is the city of Adelaide and Adelaide oval - a 50,000 seat football/cricket stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by tigger73

Current Stats;

Tigger73: 18

Grnlantern1: 17

Laz: 8

TTG: 6

Twisted freedom: 4

Mehilovich: 4

Im2c0ol: 3

Nybz: 3

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Sos123: 2

2_From_NH: 2

Bozyczko: 1

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

Andrew_l_s: 1

MaheshBabuKolla: 1

Citadel: 1

Skye_scoob: 1

Subybru: 1

Next Challenge: Picture your legacy with your bonnet up (checking/changing oil, headlight install, etc)

Edited by tigger73

Ekk headlight surgery.

16128705397_3ec8e308ca_z.jpg

You're not kidding when you said surgery. What did you use to pull your headlights apart? Heat gun? I'm thinking of pulling mine apart to paint the internal plastic black.

Though I'm not going to go to a HID setup - may just upgrade the globes at some point.

You're not kidding when you said surgery. What did you use to pull your headlights apart? Heat gun? I'm thinking of pulling mine apart to paint the internal plastic black.

Though I'm not going to go to a HID setup - may just upgrade the globes at some point.

I use the cardboard box and the heatgun to pull it apart, did end up break the signal reflector. I was able to glue it back without any issue. If you have an oven that can fit 31" long headlight for 10 mins at 225c that should be easier to taken apart. But I did add extra butyl when putting it back, otherwise if you end up with fogging you might screw up your headlight. I wouldn't open it just to paint it and take a big risk, if I were to open it I'll def do a real retrofit while you're at it.

Edited by im2c0ol

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

I had retrofitted 6 times over the last 8yrs into HID stuff. I highly trying to avoid open the headlight more than once, so if I open it, it gotta be a good retrofit project. Make sure you do at-least weeks of researches before attempt to open a headlight. Even some pro retrofiter do have issue with moisture sometimes it's a pain and costly.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Current Stats;

Tigger73: 18

Grnlantern1: 17

Laz: 8

TTG: 6

Twisted freedom: 4

Mehilovich: 4

Im2c0ol: 4

Nybz: 3

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Sos123: 2

2_From_NH: 2

Bozyczko: 1

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

Andrew_l_s: 1

MaheshBabuKolla: 1

Citadel: 1

Skye_scoob: 1

Subybru: 1

Next Challenge: Picture your legacy with at-least one wheel off the car.

Edited by im2c0ol