LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, sorry... I actually had a brewery all picked out to stop at on my way home yesterday, but got stuck in meetings at work, and wasn't able to :(

I'll be sure to participate in the coming challenge, if I can! Hopefully it's posted within the next hour or so, so I can participate on my way home!

Sorry it took so long to make this challenge. work didnt give me one second to myself today.

Current Stats;

Tigger73: 15

Grnlantern1: 17

laz: 7

TTG: 6

Twisted freedom: 4

Nybz: 3

Mehilovich: 3

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

sos123: 2

Im2c0ol: 2

2_From_NH: 2

Bozyczko: 2

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

andrew_l_s: 1

MaheshBabuKolla: 1

citadel: 1

skye_scoob: 1

Next Challenge: Your Legacy on a Covered Bridge!

Damn, you must be a mind reader. I was planning on making this a challenge sometime soon. Now I have to go out of my way to find a covered bridge, rather than wait and take a picture while I'm already near one :p

My CTO is in town the rest of this week, so I don't know what evenings I'll be working late. I'll do my best, but no promises!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly I won't have the opportunity to partake in this challenge. The nearest covered bridge that still allows traffic is over 45 minutes from me, and tonight I will be going to dinner with the CTO of our company >.<

Hopefully someone else can complete the challenge before Boz has to save himself!

The only covered bridge we have here in our state is pedestrians convered bride to another building in downtown. Im out...

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Got this one last minute felt like an idiot i took my camera with me but forgot my sd card at home saved myself with my phone camera i hope this is visible i had a terrible time uploading this one. its not the quality shot that i was going to get but hopefully this will save my challenge.

Sorry for the poor quality again.

20151022_180812.thumb.jpg.651131d301068c931377f2560cbd666c.jpg

Current Stats;

Laz: 7

Sos123: 2

Andrew_l_s: 1

Citadel: 1

Skye_scoob: 1

Next Challenge: Your Legacy in front of a historical building!

Hopefully since they are everywhere around the world anyone can participate. Just leave a description of where and what the building is if you would like to share.

I think we have done this one.. I'll look through the other pics

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I've looked this thread up and down as much as I can I didn't see anything along those lines. Forgive me if I'm wrong I'll think of something else.

Technically didn't the previous challenge state "**on** a covered bridge", so it's not really a save? That was one of the things that kept me from just driving to one alone - needed someone to drive the car/get out an take the picture, so I didn't risk blocking the bridge :p

Regardless, I look forward to the new challenge, since "historical building" has already been done!

Technically didn't the previous challenge state "**on** a covered bridge", so it's not really a save? That was one of the things that kept me from just driving to one alone - needed someone to drive the car/get out an take the picture, so I didn't risk blocking the bridge :p

Regardless, I look forward to the new challenge, since "historical building" has already been done!

I would never suggest to block traffic. There is absolutely no way I could have blocked a busy intersection just to take a picture. Not with the way that most drivers are in my area at least.

Current Stats;

Laz: 7

Sos123: 2

Andrew_l_s: 1

Citadel: 1

Skye_scoob: 1

Next Challenge: Your Legacy with a Fire Truck!