LegacyGT.com

2005 WRC - Germany video is done!!!

Kuth678

Did you see me??? I was that little dot right there by the 180 corner.... could you tell it was me? Right here.... LOL

http://www.andersoncollectibles.com/images/susie/Rally/Resized/sarazincorner.jpg

Very cool video! Thanks for sharing. Makes me excited for next year.. can't wait can't wait!

Children's and Family Photographer http://www.AForgetMeNotMoment.com

Can these be played in WMP ?

Ada///M.

yep all can be played in media player without any codecs (I think). They are standard MPEG1 format.

I'm toying around with the idea of doing full MPEG2 for the people who want super high quality. Mind you, each one would be 200-300mb each.

yep all can be played in media player without any codecs (I think). They are standard MPEG1 format.

I'm toying around with the idea of doing full MPEG2 for the people who want super high quality. Mind you, each one would be 200-300mb each.

Thanks very much for the response.

Damn a 300Mb download, now that is HUGE....... (it would want to be good quality) lol

Ada///M.

I'll download them at high res. I don't care if they are 1GB a piece.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a chance to download these at home.

Thanks yet again, Kevin! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived