LegacyGT.com

Gauge Delema/dilemma

I installed the STi Gauge Pack today :spin: I don't think the clock or trip computer will ever work unless I do some serious rewiring. I basically installed it because I have to send my Accessport back because it's cutting out. I'm not sure if I'll keep them in after I get the Accessport back.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Well screw the auto dismantlers Images all show the computer included, but the shipment i just received doesnt have the computer. $100 for the cubby and vents is a GIANT Fing ripoff. Going to call them tomorrow and demand a refund and return shipping label. I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to sell the gauges (already have a buyer lined up).

2003 Baja 5MT

Have you thought about,OBD II bluetooth dongle to smartphone and,then do,video out to the NAV. I plan to do some gauges there. Then i want to fab boost and AFR in a custom pod thats like the dual SMY bezel for the STI. Some guys on here are doing,3d printing i am,going to discuss it with them.,

Have you thought about,OBD II bluetooth dongle to smartphone and,then do,video out to the NAV. I plan to do some gauges there. Then i want to fab boost and AFR in a custom pod thats like the dual SMY bezel for the STI. Some guys on here are doing,3d printing i am,going to discuss it with them.,

I have an accessport and the Torque app, but I'm looking to easily see things neither of those monitor, like oil temp and pressure. The Boost gauge would be mostly just because it makes sense.

2003 Baja 5MT

Thanks for the heads-up. Ordered a dual pod to run AEM UEGO and fuel pressure gauge. I get boost, oil pressure, and oil temp from my STI gauge pack. I generally prefer fewer gauges but once you start asking an engine to make nearly double the original output it becomes critical to be able to quickly monitor all of these parameters (IMO).

Archived