LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Interest thread.

F22-raptor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your original link is not working anymore for the video. Can you get pictures/vid running again?

Thanks

I will have new ones soon. I am just waiting to get the firewire card to upload. I am expanding the video as well I am going to have it doing a few more things than the original video.

mike

How do you think this will sound on a car with all three cats and resonator in place? What size piping did you use?

Cheers,

Chris

Shouldn't sound bad at all. It should just be quite a bit quieter.. If anyone in the area has a Leggy GT with all cats still in place I wouldn't mind meeting up with you once I get the first run and see how it sounds..(area of Cincinnati :)) I used 2 and 1/4 inch piping. I was afraid to go too much larger than that due to the anemic original mid pipe (which is 1 3/4).

Now who wants videos :)

The reason nobody replied to your last post was because we've been reading up on this thread, and it was just nothing. We all thought it was just another bump by someone wanting the product...but now that it's actually you, you should really start a new thread, with a catchy new title, and link everyone to the new thread in this old thread. Generate new hits, new excitement, etc.

Anyways, I'm also interested in this...and make a tipless version for those that want to put there own on, reuse stock, or maybe leave it tipless, or whatever. This will make the price lower for us and initial invesvestment lower for you!

Lower price = more sales.

Keep us posted on what's happening! Need someone to do a test for you? Send me a prototype (maybe for a reduced price?), and I'll help ya out. I got a vid cam and can host/post videos, and give a good writeup of what a member thinks. My 06 LGT is 100% stock; all cats, all resonators, etc.

:)

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

The reason nobody replied to your last post was because we've been reading up on this thread, and it was just nothing. We all thought it was just another bump by someone wanting the product...but now that it's actually you, you should really start a new thread, with a catchy new title, and link everyone to the new thread in this old thread. Generate new hits, new excitement, etc.

Anyways, I'm also interested in this...and make a tipless version for those that want to put there own on, reuse stock, or maybe leave it tipless, or whatever. This will make the price lower for us and initial invesvestment lower for you!

Lower price = more sales.

Keep us posted on what's happening! Need someone to do a test for you? Send me a prototype (maybe for a reduced price?), and I'll help ya out. I got a vid cam and can host/post videos, and give a good writeup of what a member thinks. My 06 LGT is 100% stock; all cats, all resonators, etc.

:)

Good Point. New Thread started in 3...2.....

Archived