LegacyGT.com

$150 Catless DP! Good or bad? HELP!

Yes because the accessport plays into this equation a great deal. :lol:

You didn't know? The Acccessport is probably like, the best downpipe you could possibly buy! It creates better flow just by being in the car, no need to even plug it in! Instant HP!

OK all. Let's not be too harsh. I think we burned the OP enough.

OP, welcome. Hopefully you'll learn why we are opinionated and quick to judge. It's not hot air - we do have our reasons.

No, stupidity should be painful, even if it's through a screen. I will continue to use negative reinforcement, just like my mother did with me.

Search tsudo downpipe for 08+ sti. Had the downpipe on my legacy before I went rotated. Fitment is spot on. Looks identical quality to invidia. I would put money that they are made at the same factory. Just branded differently. 180$ shipped for a cat less downpipe

Good to hear this. Just bought one myself. It looks very good, haven't fitted it yet as it will need a tune, but I can't see any issues. Apparently people have some issues with the wastegate divider, but I have a grinder. I'm in the camp of if it fits, run it. Buying used is also a really great way to save money, I bought most the stuff for my OBXT used. I should have an AP uppipe on it's way soon for $65.

I hope you wrapped the downpipe or a got a blanket (http://www.thermotec.com/products/11600-clamp-on-heat-shield.html), and kept the turbo heat shield.

And yeah, I'd at the very minimum have painted it to help rusting.

Archived