LegacyGT.com

Trading sedan for wagon?

Guest *Jedimaster*

Wise decision my friend- you must be one of the smart sedan owners who looked at the car and said "Hey, waitaminnit! Where's the rest of the car?" :lol:

*Runs and hides to dodge things being thrown*

If i could trade to the wagon without taking any hit in price at all - just a straight up trade - and get to transfer all my mods over -- i'd probably do it.

Can't afford to trade now. Plus, if i had gotten a wagon i would have really wanted the limited model, which would have made it to far out of my price range.

Guest *Jedimaster*
IT wouldnt bother me at all if the seats in the sedan folded down... But thats not the case. Oh well.

On the bright side, the sedan looks way better than the wagon.

:lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
seriously though, whats the deal with the tail lights on the wagon?! Could they get any uglier. :lol:;)

I'll agree with oyu on that- I don't think they're that bad, but I like the sedan lights much better!

I would trade for a wagon in a heartbeat but no base model anymore. There was a base model GRP on the lot next to mine but had tan interior and was auto.

Besides, the sedan is lighter ;)

My wife has an X5 so no more wagons were needed anyway so I passed, but if it were white/black w/ stickshift I would have grabbed it!

Archived