LegacyGT.com

Cheap Oil Separator Plate

Just thought I would let everyone know that Amazon carries the metal oil separator plate. Do a search for Dorman 917-034 if the link below doesn't work. It's currently $17.41 plus shipping. (If you have Prime shipping is free.)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0089T0DGK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Amazon.com: Dorman 917-034 Oil Separator Cover: Automotive[/ame]

• I Donated
Interesting. Since when did Dorman start making this part? I've always known it to be a dealer only item. The plate its self is useless. You need to get the new updated screws with it too (the original screw head style is tapered so it won't fit the new place correctly)

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Interesting. Since when did Dorman start making this part? I've always known it to be a dealer only item. The plate its self is useless. You need to get the new updated screws with it too (the original screw head style is tapered so it won't fit the new place correctly)

It comes with new screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived