LegacyGT.com

08 LGT e85 build

this is the best advise anyone here is going to give you....and you'll most likely not take it. If your money funny, don't mod. Gottha pay to play. You start modding ish will happen....

I actually 100% agree and I didn't really plan to go this far into modding. I just wanted TBE. Did that then noticed the OTS Cobb tune wasn't working out well. So I now need a protune and at least wanna make the protune a little more worth it.

• 5 months later...
Dude don't sweat it. Literally everyone who has posted has put of with some hazing. Sharp raises some good points even if you don't agree with his method. The injector/pump combo could be considered overkill given your turbo/intercooler. If you were buying everything new I would say its not the wisest selection. If its all used and you got a deal... then why not. Its not a perfect combo for a build, but should you ever go bigger you'll be halfway there (given the mileage #ynansb could be in the future). In the end its your build with your goals so be sure of yourself and we'll wait to hear how it goes.

Dude don't sweat it. Literally everyone who has posted has put of with some hazing. Sharp raises some good points even if you don't agree with his method..
I'd say OP got off extremely easy considering all the usual shenanigans that are dished out to people with a lot less miles than 160k. Seems to have turned out well and looks like fun. I'd like to see a dyno chart so I can be jealous of the spool time :)

Archived