LegacyGT.com

Legacy vs Accord vs Sonata

AMA904

After the fact but I've got to chime in: Safety was mentioned right?

Subaru has been the forerunner for decades, no?

Only in recent years have competitors given more attention to this important factor

I expect Subaru will continue to lead in safety whilst others play catch up

just mho....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad u bought a honda, I like not seeing a million cars that look like mine

One of the point why I bought mine, the last time I see a Subaru legacy on the street was 3months ago. Minus one on the neighborhood drive way. As for accords, Mazda, Lexus, you see dozens of them every day.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

While I respect your opinion, I find there are too many parts in a Club that could go wrong. What if the middle bread is not toasted as much as the outter? What if it's too toasted??? No one wants that kind of crunch to cancel the perfection of bacon crunch. Now, stick with a BLT and you've only got two slices and one crunchy ingredient to worry about. Think of the bigger picture here........ come on!!!
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

The problem with this argument is a good club sandwich, like a good diner turkey club, is in effect a BLT with turkey and an extra piece of bread. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Make this a real sandwich discussion.

Pastrami on rye or BLT on White toast?

Oh jesus... that opens the age old Rueben question of Pastrami or Corned Beef? :iam:

Totally diff. Both are excellent. I actually like straight brisket just as much also.

I mostly prefer pastrami on my reuben..although I think Corned Beef is the original. Pastrami just has that extra bite of the spices to me.

Mazda 6 all day long if AWD isn't important to you.

Especially if I lived in Florida. I probably wouldn't be consider paying much of anything with an AWD fuel and cost tax in that climate.

I'd get the Mazda 6 with everything and call it a day.

And I hate yours. I feel we're even on this matter now. :lol:

except I don't have a sig :lol: but seriously, why did you sell?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

:lol: That's why I hate it: it's not there.

We have #2 on the way (6 weeks) and at 165k/9yrs I was ready for something that would comfortably fit us all. SOA gave me the middle finger for any turbo/fun to drive family size car unless I would buy a Forester. No thanks. :rolleyes: So I went to Volvo of all places and found what I wanted: '14 XC-70 T6 with a Polestar tune. Who doesn't like a 329HP/354TQ Wagon? :dm:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

We have #2 on the way (6 weeks) and at 165k/9yrs I was ready for something that would comfortably fit us all. SOA gave me the middle finger for any turbo/fun to drive family size car unless I would buy a Forester. No thanks. :rolleyes: So I went to Volvo of all places and found what I wanted: '14 XC-70 T6 with a Polestar tune. Who doesn't like a 329HP/354TQ Wagon? :dm:

I see and completely understand now. Volvos are great cars and I would rock a 329HP/354TQ Wagon :cool: Since SOA showed me the same middle finger, I drive my #1's 05 OB while he is in college :) and save some mileage on my LGT.

Good luck with #2 and congrats on a great new car!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

your wife drives the Vulva, right?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I see and completely understand now. Volvos are great cars and I would rock a 329HP/354TQ Wagon :cool: Since SOA showed me the same middle finger, I drive my #1's 05 OB while he is in college :) and save some mileage on my LGT.

Good luck with #2 and congrats on a great new car!

Thanks! :dm: As you can see from above, the entire board does not feel the same. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
And you chose correctly! No need for the Legacy's maintenance costs over the life of the vehicle in FL. I love the '14 Accords very clean lines and its a Honda, enjoy:)

What do mean by "Legacy's maintenance costs". The "differential fluid every 30k miles" for AWD? Synthetic oil changes?

Archived