LegacyGT.com

Legacy vs Accord vs Sonata

AMA904

The Hyundai had ventilated seats which were amazing, but besides that it would be very close between the Accord & the Legacy. My ideal car is safe, quiet, comfortable, and good gas mileage. I think they are very close in that aspect, but I've read and been told by my auto shop that Subaru's are definitely more costly for repair and maintenance.

Why did your auto shop say Subaru's are definitely more costly for repair and maintenance. The "differential fluid every 30k miles" for AWD? Synthetic oil changes?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Hyundai had ventilated seats which were amazing, but besides that it would be very close between the Accord & the Legacy. My ideal car is safe, quiet, comfortable, and good gas mileage. I think they are very close in that aspect, but I've read and been told by my auto shop that Subaru's are definitely more costly for repair and maintenance.

Why did your auto shop say Subaru's are definitely more costly for repair and maintenance. The "differential fluid every 30k miles" for AWD? Synthetic oil changes?

What do mean by "Legacy's maintenance costs". The "differential fluid every 30k miles" for AWD? Synthetic oil changes?

Did you really need 3 posts to say the same thing here? :confused:

Archived