LegacyGT.com

Which eyelids are best?

Whirling Dervish

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man...I went through "Babeatto" here on this site...he has a site where you can get the eyelids... http://www.hkc-speed.com/viewCategory.php?cat=legacy Send along the info and the units come pre-painted...my units are the round syle...there are also some pics in the gallery as well of the units on a white Legacy...

I like them as thry blend in real well with the look of the Legacy...

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any help...

J

johndas: nice nice picks, what are the crossbars you have on your rack? I be needing some non-ugly ones for the winter, and the ones you got on look sweet. also is there a link to where to buy those lids online?

By the way...those are the stock Subie bars...I think the bars in Canada are the same as the US...Most of the rack companies will fit on them too!

can someone tell me how to post pics!!! i feel clueless.. and empty inside!!! haha

seriously.. help me out..

Are you still trying to figure this out?

Best way to do it is to make sure that you downsize your pics forst so that they are not too big...then on the bottom click on advanced reply on the right...go to the bottom and use attachments and locate your pics with the browse function and you are off...rinse and repeat as necessary!

Good luck...

Hi John,

Thanks for the spreading the word for me! Enjoy your car. Give me a shout if you need anything.

Jimmy

Thanks man...I went through "Babeatto" here on this site...he has a site where you can get the eyelids... http://www.hkc-speed.com/viewCategory.php?cat=legacy Send along the info and the units come pre-painted...my units are the round syle...there are also some pics in the gallery as well of the units on a white Legacy...

I like them as thry blend in real well with the look of the Legacy...

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any help...

J

• 3 weeks later...
not bad johnnyg...atleast you saved a few hundred dollars. Personally, I am not a big fan of the eyelids...I don't care where they are from or who makes them or what car they are on...there just eh..okay.. in my opinion.

not bad johnnyg...atleast you saved a few hundred dollars. Personally, I am not a big fan of the eyelids...I don't care where they are from or who makes them or what car they are on...there just eh..okay.. in my opinion.
+1...although they do look pretty badass if your are running DDE's on a black car.

Like scans' car in this post...

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18753&page=18&highlight=dde

Do these perhaps diffuse the overly sharp low-beam cutoff?
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

• 3 weeks later...
Can't say that I would be a big fan of the 3m route...$$or not! Definately a different look than the other eyelids...the rest of car looks sweet though!

'Are you kidding me?! I got 5 hp more with the aerodynamic savings and added headlight lens protection! :icon_bigg

Nah,..I really want to get the lids like Scans' one but it can wait till after Christmas and hopefully there will be some local availability other than direct from Japan,..

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Haha...I'll bet...well so far my silver eyelids have been holding up...freezing rain and then some up and down the highway...I get a ton of compliments on them but the best ones are the dudes who are trying to figure out just what is different about my car compared with the others...drove into the Subie dealership the other day and had a small crowd of employees out looking at it...nice that it blends in and is subtle! What I was aiming for!

Abakja...A+ for the creativity!

• 3 weeks later...

Thread zilla has come to breathe life back into this post..

Anybody seen this dude selling vinyl ones for 65 bucks :confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-Legacy-Black-Eyelids-An-extreme-eye-catcher_W0QQitemZ8029033126QQcategoryZ33654QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived