LegacyGT.com

New injectors without tune for 1.7 miles

SHIT. SO the tuning shop got them in no problem, however they said my TGVS were leaking bad so they wont tune me for e85 today. Just 93. Think the previous shop messed them up? I did get a system too lean cel a few months back at idle. SOoo, tgv deletes i guess,what do I need to know/do? Thanks all

• Moderators
SHIT. SO the tuning shop got them in no problem, however they said my TGVS were leaking bad so they wont tune me for e85 today. Just 93. Think the previous shop messed them up? I did get a system too lean cel a few months back at idle. SOoo, tgv deletes i guess,what do I need to know/do? Thanks all

How are your TGVs "leaking"? Even if they are leaking, should just be new gaskets to seal things up.

If they are leaking at the motors or at the injectors then yes, I would suspect the previous shop.

No luck for you in this install / tune apparently :(

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

How are your TGVs "leaking"? Even if they are leaking, should just be new gaskets to seal things up.

If they are leaking at the motors or at the injectors then yes, I would suspect the previous shop.

No luck for you in this install / tune apparently :(

I have no clue, he smoke tested the sytem and said my BOV was leaking. GFB, so he changed gaskets and it still leaked, so now i have a stock one on there which i am sure I will be charged for. Definitely not meant to be this time around. Based on the other shop, i bet it is leaking at the injectors from them not installing them right and trying to force them in. Cars man :mad:

IDC was 90% before these injectors, if these is a silver lining, will i make more power now with this 1000cc tune? lol

Archived