LegacyGT.com

9/17 or 9/18 - Official September North-East Meet

mvigneau

So since the majority of people were for the 17/18th weekend, the official September North-East Meet is September 17th or September 18th.

Ones who said this was the better weekend:

BLACKonBLACK Limited, gibjer, mvigneau, PhillyGT, whitetiger

Preference for date/time/location?

Yeah, a MA, VT, NH, ME meet would make sense to me (maybe CT and RI...sorry NY South) as there are probably plenty of us up here to make a good meet and our states are so small it isn't much more than a couple hour or so drive to get to where we're going :) . I'll be selfish and suggest southern NH or the north shore of MA :rolleyes: . I know most people liked the Portsmouth meet and wanted a "local" to bring them to the docks to have a beer or 2 on the water. I offer my services :D .

Sept 17th is the Subaru Challenge at Aberdeen MD (just about 10 to 15 mins past the PA/MD border on I-95). It's one of the few Subaru-only (Saabs are allowed) autox event and over 100 people are signed up ready to run.. Come on down and enjoy hanging out with all the other subaru owners.. there's over 25 other street-modified class (aka open class) entries so it should be tons of fun to see some other owners driving the car as it's meant to be.

It's pretty much all day from 7am to 5pm.

http://www.subaruchallenge.com

Keefe

Keefe

Yeah, a MA, VT, NH, ME meet would make sense to me (maybe CT and RI...sorry NY South) as there are probably plenty of us up here to make a good meet and our states are so small it isn't much more than a couple hour or so drive to get to where we're going :) . I'll be selfish and suggest southern NH or the north shore of MA :rolleyes: . I know most people liked the Portsmouth meet and wanted a "local" to bring them to the docks to have a beer or 2 on the water. I offer my services :D .

portsmouth sounds awesome. im in 03820

+1 for portsmouth

Since noone has put anything out there as a suggestion I will toss out the Blackstone Valley shops in Worcester MA (right off exit 10A off I-90, take 146 south, it's your first exit)

We had a local gathering of sorts a while back, there is a ton of parking available and lots of places to eat in the plaza.

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

Since noone has put anything out there as a suggestion I will toss out the Blackstone Valley shops in Worcester MA (right off exit 10A off I-90, take 146 south, it's your first exit)

We had a local gathering of sorts a while back, there is a ton of parking available and lots of places to eat in the plaza.

+1 I'm DEF game for there......come on peeps time place.......who's in

Archived