LegacyGT.com

9/17 or 9/18 - Official September North-East Meet

mvigneau

Black on black, the meet is in NH now, however the blackstone valley shops from boston ..

Pike west to exit 10A

Through tolls, take right at light

Take right onto 146 South

First exit (don't even get out of merge lane) is the entrance to the blackstone valley shops.

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

Won't have any effect. Louden is off 93, 1+ hour from Portsmouth plus the Cup race is Sunday (93 is a parking lot on Sunday). This is the first year I haven't gone to the Cup races since '99. Cup cars at the flat Louden are BORING...follow-the-leader racing.

Yup, been there many times myself, (I have even been to Bryer ;) )

Regaurdless, there are people who travel up saturday am for the busch race from boston, and cut across rte 4, that's all I am saying, it still probably won't be a problem, unless your're coming from west of concord.

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

we gettin some chow or what?to bad Yoken's is closed, i loved that place

The new restaurant smokey bones near the mall is pretty good. BBQ everything.

Dont let me be the reason for changing the time. I will hopefully get out of work by four which means that I wouldnt be there till 5 unless I get forced overtime. Then I may not be there till 6. By then it will be dark and Mike wont beable to put my rainguards on :) I cant believe they are still in my garage. Im so damn lazy!

The new restaurant smokey bones near the mall is pretty good. BBQ everything.

Dont let me be the reason for changing the time. I will hopefully get out of work by four which means that I wouldnt be there till 5 unless I get forced overtime. Then I may not be there till 6. By then it will be dark and Mike wont beable to put my rainguards on :) I cant believe they are still in my garage. Im so damn lazy!

Smokey Bones is the shit! they have TV's every where, and the food is good, and best of all the waitresses are usually hot

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

4:00PM in Portsmouth at the Liquor Store. Then off to eat :)

Let's start the list.

1.) MVigneau

2.) NHLEG

3.) Chappy

4.) Bu11dogg2

5.) gibjer

6.) scans007

7.) eb50

Um, I think better than 1/2 of the above listed wanted to meet in MA or haven't said they'd definately be there.

Could everybody listed above give a pretty solid ya or nay and a time they can get there?

As long as we get more than 3 or 4 people, I'm there anytime.

Archived