LegacyGT.com

Product Feeler.... 05-09 Radiator Shroud Legacy GT

Make one that lines up with the neck of a Mishimoto radiator, and don't have those holes for the stock intake box. And no notches on the left side portion that goes over the radiator.

http://www.strizzyphoto.com/Other/Subaru/i-cfks2HB/0/X3/IMG_6822_0_1_tonemapped-X3.jpg

Yes, would like!

Unlike the Impreza crowd, we're not apt to change something just for the sake of changing it; we are well-aware that our stock intake setup is already a "CAI" and will suffice for nearly 95% of the stock and Stage 2 thru 3 crowd, and recommend that folks keep this setup. It would be a preference that any shroud be able to make use of the stock airbox and snorkus mounting points.

If you were to produce such a unit, it might help to also source some extra long popits to allow the snorkus to remain attached in its stock location.

Good luck with the R&D and let us know if there's anything we can do to help you along the way!

^ I agree with this. If you want to delete the snorkus get a Grimmspeed. Personally I was unhappy that Grimmspeed decided to go that route because, like Killer B, they make high quality parts in the USA.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, would like!

Unlike the Impreza crowd, we're not apt to change something just for the sake of changing it; we are well-aware that our stock intake setup is already a "CAI" and will suffice for nearly 95% of the stock and Stage 2 thru 3 crowd, and recommend that folks keep this setup. It would be a preference that any shroud be able to make use of the stock airbox and snorkus mounting points.

If you were to produce such a unit, it might help to also source some extra long popits to allow the snorkus to remain attached in its stock location.

Good luck with the R&D and let us know if there's anything we can do to help you along the way!

yep, same. Very interested. Would be even more interested if it were close to the same price as the Imprezza version.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived