LegacyGT.com

Project Questions

Never mind I found all the connectors that separate it all... I must be some kind of extra special person...

Who would have thought that you could leave the wires in the dash -.-

I didn't see any of it in the manual... I guess I will spend the rest of the day reading it fully instead.

If I cut and splice in a connector for the loom to the dashboard on the WRX so I can just disconnect the dash and have it out quicker and switch wiring easier,(also for future problems if they arise) would this be a good idea or not?

I don't see an issue with this - this is exactly what i did to my harness' during my AT to MT swap to keep it all plug and play..

just match wires correctly obviously and you should be good to go

All good! Thank you for the helpfulness.

I have no idea where everything else is going to plug in from the front cut... It looks daunting. A big bundle of wires on the front cut that you have no idea where they went and need to work out what they do.

I am seriously looking at it thinking WTF have I gotten myself into. I like parts of the WRX dash and the functionality of the Liberty dash... I don't know what to choose now. I can't just put in a cup holder in the WRX dash and the Liberty won't house the WRX cluster neatly.

Archived