LegacyGT.com

Where to buy radiator?

What dose you local auto parts store want for one. You don't have to buy on line. Buy local and support the local business.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

What dose you local auto parts store want for one. You don't have to buy on line. Buy local and support the local business.

$260, I will look at all the about mentioned. Thanks guys so much!

I would think they are as good as most others.

It depends on how much money you have to spend, how much risk your welling to take.

Most of us buy from someone we can trust to get us the right part the first time.

You may be young and money is tight. The product is sold from a big company, ask how hard it is to send it back if it's not what you want.

The local auto parts store is easy to return things...I tend to buy from trusted vendors on here or local parts stores. Easy when things are not right.

email Mike at http://www.AZPinstalls.com and see what he can do for a price. When I wanted a oil pump I told him to send me what he would use. I have no idea which pump is on my ej257. It's what he would use, that's all I needed to know.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived