LegacyGT.com

My MOMO shift knob

okla7788

Looks great. My buddy has the exact one on his Saabaru.

I also had a Momo sphere leather knob on my old Acura that must have been the older gen. version of yours.

I loved it so much I pulled it off the car and gave it to my brother before I sold the car.

Is that a manual knob or an automatic one? It looks kind of off for some reason. Still, that is a nice looking knob. I'm just not sure how I feel about it on an auto shifter.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Nice... I was actually considering getting one of those for my manual.

And yes there's a manual version:

http://www.ltbmotorsports.com/momoraceevo.html

Although it does look slightly strange from a side view.. given the stalk of the knob being so thick versus the thin stalk of the automatic shifter...

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

The MOMO knob actually weighs less than the stock knob. If you have a short throw shifter installed, like my Kartboy, you want a heavier knob to shift more easily through gears. Until I find a heavy knob that screws right on to my Kartboy (and doesn't look all riced up), I am keeping the ugly stock one.

nice. i like the design of the knob, was looking for something to replace the stocker, might get one and make sure the silver strip is facing up so it looks normal.

Us 5eat guys dont have to worry about which knob we use since we stuck using the stock shifter.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Archived