LegacyGT.com

Blown turbo.= New sti engine

My Spec LWFW bolted to my ej255 and my ej257. So I don't see why your current FW and clutch should not fit.

I never even thought about it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Thanks funnyman.My buddy blew his engine at wicked big meet the other day on his 99 RS, track was closed for a bit for clean up ooops, but he was going to give me his 660cc venom injectors for my stock ones, but after researching those, they sound awful n I said nevermind. We will see what the % is in a few weeks when I finally get my car back ( this week)and break it in.

• Moderators
You don't need injectors for 300HP, but they will be maxed out.

That's dyno-dependent. If you are shooting for 300awhp on a "true reading" dyno, most of the folks here will suggest an injector / pump upgrade. Stock stuff will get you close, but as mentioned you'll be maxing that stuff out which really isn't a safe option.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

That's dyno-dependent. If you are shooting for 300awhp on a "true reading" dyno, most of the folks here will suggest an injector / pump upgrade. Stock stuff will get you close, but as mentioned you'll be maxing that stuff out which really isn't a safe option.

Mustang dyno here! Pump is upgraded but same injectors for now.

Archived