LegacyGT.com

Lower Motor Mounts

Hey Everyone, I am not sure this is the right section so mods please move this if I am wrong. (Sorry)

I have a built motor, Rotated turbo Spec.B with a rotated IM. and the problem I am having is that the couple that connects the throttle body to the intercooler piping rub just a little bit. I was talking to the guy that built my motor and he said there was a company called TigWerks that used to make a lower motor that made the motor sit a 1/4" lower in the car. However I cant seem to track them down at all. Does anybody know where I can get my hands on a set of these motor mounts or what else I can do to lower my motor haha.

Thanks For the Help

The hood is notched as much as i could. I am going to see if i could notch it some more. The rubbing is just slight enough to be an issue as time goes on. I messaged him on facebook. Im curious to see him he will answer, if its the same guy.

i just read one of his posts, hes not even making the turbo manifold kits anymore. he did his last batch n thats it. but yeah worth a shot to try n message him.

do you have phenolic spacers between head and intake manifold? what width?

Yea I do have spacers, it was the only way to get everything to fit. They are the grimspeed ones i think they are the smaller ones if i remember correctly i think 3mm but i could be mistaken.

Archived