LegacyGT.com

Electrical issues.

Is it the same fuse, that powers your cig. lighter. My ex-girlfriends 05 WRX cig. lighter locking nut came loose. Every time she pushed or pulled the cell charger out. She would pop a fuse.

Other then that, need to dive in to the wire harness & look for shorts.

Best of luck, getting it all straighten out.

No it doesn't power the cigarette lighter. But thanks. Electrical issues suck.

You took the ski out, what does that mean ? where is the amp ? we need more details, something has changed in the car.

Fuses just don't blow.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You took the ski out, what does that mean ? where is the amp ? we need more details, something has changed in the car.

Fuses just don't blow.

Sorry I was rushing. The only thing that has changed in the car since I bought it was that I took the amp out of the car. But I can't see that causing electrical issues.

Did you seal the ends of the wires that came off the amp so they don't touch or ground out.

Did you remove all the wire they added to install the amp ?

Or was it a factory amp that just plugged into the OEM wiring ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Did you seal the ends of the wires that came off the amp so they don't touch or ground out.

Did you remove all the wire they added to install the amp ?

Or was it a factory amp that just plugged into the OEM wiring ?

I removed the aftermarket wiring from the battery. But I didn't remove all the wire completely from the car yet.

You may want to do a contineuity check on the wires to make sure they are in good shape.

I'm thinking one of those wires from the dash area to the old amp in broken.

Archived