**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Messed with a debadged bmw M something tonight thinking it is a 1M. They are quick lol 70 roll I got him once. 2nd time he got me. On the top end he was slowly pulling away but not much. And I'm fine with that :)

those M1's are lighting with a little tune. they slowed it down on purpose so it wouldn't walk M3's out of the box

Is that a problem or an opportunity for you?

Neither really. I have no desire to jump from the Machining group to the Assembly group...although there are a hell of a lot more women working the assembly line....

Hmmm.

:lol:

With the historical turnover rate here, it's just funny/sad to see it continue. It does seem like some much needed policy changes might be in the works though. We'll see, but I am not holding my breath.

I thought this was GTEASER for a second.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4830522489.html

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

At some point. Looking for a replacement vehicle first. Pic of it in the 2nd gen subforums. And not sure why a true SoCal (read: Non-rusted), well maintained, 2nd Gen Legacy GT is a POS. :rolleyes:
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I wasn't serious. I think your post brought up emotions for me because I had a 98 too that I really loved. It had 47k and was totalled in a stupid accident at 61k... RIP Dobe. May your car carry on for all the badass cars out there as a car of symbolism and good health for future models and generations to come. For the glory and passion of engineering and driving under one god for light on all cars, in car heaven or hell, let there be peace and clean oil to drink aplenty. And caring owners such as you and me.