LegacyGT.com

SoCal Summer Meet!

Vaders_3.0R

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I wanna see what sort of interest the SoCal folks have in a meet up sometime over summer.

I know most of us are kinda spread out and possibly busy, so maybe we can do a list of places to have a good size meet.

Time wise I think a weekend in maybe July? Possibly the third weekend?

Cast your vote and by the end of April maybe we can get something set up.

1. Ontario

2. Huntington Beach

3. San Diego

4. Temecula

5. Riverside

6. Covina

7. Chino

8. Oceanside

9. Long Beach

10. ? Suggestions

Of course we can do fun stuff like raffles, car show, etc. Maybe even do something charity wise?

Thanks Everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest meet we had in Socal was 31 cars

One trick to get everyone to come out is to have a photographer. Everyone loves to see photos of their car by a skillful photographer :)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/gi-socal-midnight-meet-8-spring-here-bishes-85070.html

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Wuzkrackin83/Black.jpg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

We had a fun run in July 2009 IIRC. Rallied in Temecula and then drove out to Palm Desert and took the Palms to Pines (SR74) up to Idyllwild. Had miniSTIguy on vidja and several folks taking pics. Lot of fun. Consumed a whole day, but we had a great turnout and the weather (sans the unexpected cloudburst in the San Jacintos) was perfect. Pictures in this sub-forum somewhere.

It was our last farewell to SoCal as we moved in October to SoCar.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

We had a fun run in July 2009 IIRC. Rallied in Temecula and then drove out to Palm Desert and took the Palms to Pines (SR74) up to Idyllwild. Had miniSTIguy on vidja and several folks taking pics. Lot of fun. Consumed a whole day, but we had a great turnout and the weather (sans the unexpected cloudburst in the San Jacintos) was perfect. Pictures in this sub-forum somewhere.

It was our last farewell to SoCal as we moved in October to SoCar.

Yea hopefullly we can squeeze in a short rally in the am and then was thinking food and fun in the evening somewhere cool. Gonna work on getting a list of who is def going and see where we are at maybe end of next month.

I'd vote for somewhere like Oceanside or San Clemente. If we wanted to do a drive, Palomar Mountain and destinations out beyond that are not too far away...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived