LegacyGT.com

Liberty Subaru World Record Event

RailKill

How did you get that angle?

I gave their photographer my camera and asked him to hop back on the lift. He was more than happy to despite being like 70. Cool guy. But im glad I didn't have it on hand for the "flash" that occurred. The guys know what I'm talking about.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/16/meby7uqu.jpg

It looks like there are some liars on facebook

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

That's what I thought.... People just didn't show up... Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son is the shaggy haired fellow with the Booze, Boobs and Boost shirt on and half of me made it into the pic. Left side margin.

He said an older gentlemen came up to him and wanted to know what kind of Boost he drank he needed the one for diabetics. My son just said he liked them all. :rolleyes:

I work there so ill be there!

Someone spotted your leggy at the Metlife parking lot today. They posted the pic on Facebook... they asked me to tag you if I knew you on Facebook. The pic is in North Jersey Subies group... fyi.

Okay put me down as going!!!

Last minuet decision with the wife.

I will meet you guy at 8am. But I don't have a pre reg.

Mark

Thank you for pointing out the location of the third light connector. I went in there this morning and popped it off in 2 minutes. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Been looking at this and I may have a wedding to attend this weekend. When I can verify the wedding date I will check back. If they conflict, sorry guys, but I think lots of HS friends (I haven't seen in years) and an open bar may take priority... LOL

Been looking at this and I may have a wedding to attend this weekend. When I can verify the wedding date I will check back. If they conflict, sorry guys, but I think lots of HS friends (I haven't seen in years) and an open bar may take priority... LOL

Unacceptable; you have to detail all our cars 1st. ;)

Archived