LegacyGT.com

Liberty Subaru World Record Event

RailKill

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice, welcome back Chris! We will most likely be meeting at Redd's Restaurant which is near the stadium. We will finalize a meeting location/time as the date gets closer.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

So, we'll meet at Redd's before, then head back over there for lunch after, right?

Unfortunately, I don't think that I'll be able to stick around afterwards. We'll see what time we get done.

Chris, you want to meet up and head down together? Also, you still bringing your kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely and yes :)

Ok, let's touch base before then, I am bringing Felix with me so they little guys can hang out. What about WBM? I have heard very little from anyone this year, I honestly don't know if I'll make the drive this year.... It's a long one.

I'm planning on being at Redds between 8:30 ~ 9 AM and will probably be very antsy to get to check in by 9:30~9:45 just to miss that last minute :spin:at the gate. Just throwing it out there for discussion.

We need a copy of our D.L & Insurance card if I read it correctly.

Doesn't it start at 8:30? I figured on being at Redd's by 7:45 ish do we could all BS a little before hand

Registration begins at 8:30 and ends at 10:30. The entire thing ends ~12:30.

If anyone is interested, I was thinking about bringing all my used/unused parts and stuff (LED's, oem splash guards, sunroof air deflector, etc).

Printed a one-pager info sheet about the event, ran off 20 copies and distributed them across my building's garage.

Put one behind the front wipers of each Subaru I came across on each of the 7 garage floors. Counted maybe 3 STIs, 2 FXTs, 2 4th gen LGTs, some Imprezas/WRXs, 3 Outbacks, etc.

Maybe at least 1-2 cars actually join us.

Better yet I barely made it across floors 7 down to 3 before I ran out of flyers!

I am going to be bringing a serious DSLR with fresh batteries and memory cards. Make sure your whips are shining. I would love to take some sweet pics!! Looking forward to meeting more of the tri-state crew tomorrow.

I am going to be bringing a serious DSLR with fresh batteries and memory cards. Make sure your whips are shining. I would love to take some sweet pics!! Looking forward to meeting more of the tri-state crew tomorrow.

I'll be bringing a DSLR, but it's not that serious. Just a Nikon D5100 that I'm still learning how to use :)

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Damn... Missed the local car wash by 1/2 hour... It's like 10 degrees and windy outside so self wash is out of the question... I guess the local touch less crap wash will do.

Archived