LegacyGT.com

sti swap question on the manifold

if i did an sti swap for the turbo, TMIC, intake manifold, and throttle body, would i need anything other than hoses? i was looking at a part out and wanted to know specifically if a 2013 sti manifold would just bolt to the TGV, or if i need the ones from the STI, and if i do the STI's will the stock injectors fit?

IMO, it's not worth the effort.

What do you have done to your car ? It's just as easy to get the right parts and have the same HP.

My 05 is basically stock see my sig. Everything fits and works well.I didn't have to worry about getting something from a ATI and making it fit or spend lots of time doing thing to make it fit, or spending more money to get something to make it fit because it wasn't made for my car.

Get the idea ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

i just found some parts that a whole sti stuff with under 10k was the same price as a new vf52. the car came with an ej257 and b25 heads stock so it is already sti under the hood except for the turbo to manifold.

2nd question, would the throttle body bolt to the LGT manifold that way i could run the TMIC and turbo.

Archived