LegacyGT.com

WTF!!!! O2 Sensor!

Aczwild

Had a great day today. I was driving home though town and the car was acting wierd, when you would let off the gas the car felt like it was hitting a huge headwind and would slow immediately, then to get it to speed back up you had to depress the gas pedal more than half way. Shortly after the check engine light came on and I said screw it and called my Subie dealer to see if anyone was in since I have to go back to school tomorrow. Thankfully the owner that I know very well and a mechanic were there, that I was able to bring the car in to have the code read. Turned out to be the O2 sensor. Getting it out proved to be a bitch and the threads on the exhaust were partially stripped, but we were able to get the new sensor back in. The code was cleared and the car seems fine, but I noticed when slowing down slowly (I mean real slow) and finally coming to a stop, the car would then feel like it downshifted from third to second then to first. When I finally got her home I parked it in the drive and realized when I put it in park the idle was kinda high (around 1500 rpms) and wouldnt come back down, granted I was parked on a slight slope, but still it has never been that high (usually around 750 rpms). I am praying that it just needs a night to sit because I have 3 hours to drive through the Adorondacks tomorrow and I dont want any problems. Any one who may have a clue if I should worry or not, please help me out.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived