LegacyGT.com

Mods before tuning

TheMonaLisa

Was running OTS stage 2 91 on 93 fuel. Ran great for 3 months till my Accessport showed a feed back knock of 28! After I determined the car was ok I started looking to get an e-tune from Brent or Cryo. Anyway are there and other mods I should do before getting tuned? Car is an 06 at 107k with UP, DP catted, CBE, bullet proof kit, radiator shroud, heat shield. Also has new factory plugs, turbo banjo removed, gates full timing belt kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you've got money burning a hole in your pocket you could add an EBCS, x-pipe, new BOV, headers, turbo blanket, the list can go on and on if you wanted. Other than that, you've already got the basic stg 2 requirements for a tune.

Your in CT, you should have used my tuner www.tuningalliance.com he's just off exit 65 on rt84 in Vernon.

If you ever have an issue, he's a short drive away.

But Dave is a good tuner too.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

I have a black O5. . .what wheels are you running? Would like to see more pictures.

I just blew up my stock turbo autocrossing and will be doing the tear down this weekend to clean everything out, new IPT Infamous oil line kit, oil cooler OEM and BNR Turbo EVO 16G. Going to have to get a tune my self and need to find who in VA/MD does the best work.

Let us know how that Cryotune works out? Does that upload through an Accessport?

Without doing anything more I started my cryotune

Glad to be working with you now, I'm sure you will be happy with the outcome.

Thefastone88- I am able to write maps for opensource and the accessport. The link in my signature may answer quite a few of your questions.

Have a great day.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Yes I am using the Accessport to upload my maps. I can't comment on the open source method but using the Accessport is super quick and easy.

My wheels are by MB Motorsports and I have the Weapon wheel in gutmetal. They are also available in bronze. They came with the car when I bought it which was otherwise bone stock.

So far Cryo has been a very positive experience. The dude definitely knows what's he's doing and his price is absolutely unbeatable. Plus he offers further discounted retunes.

Archived