LegacyGT.com

Anyone using one yet?? HP#?? Will I need a new tune??

NYCdob

HAHAHA I can't wrap my head around the fact that there is enough demand for things like this that companies spend on tooling and development of dumbass shit like this. And we have such a hard time getting real performance and upgrade parts developed for our cars.

Yea that was the loud ass whistle inserts from Bubb Rubb news report... These things are all over YouTube w walkthroughs AND even few videos where the guys talk about how he was using smaller one and moved up to larger one, does test drive and talks about how it now kicks in "spools" faster at 2500 rpm where the other one was at 3000 rpm ... Like they are tunning the car!!!!

I have to sayI never noticed a whistler tip in real life. I did however see this video ohhh about 10 years ago. I love how bub rub almost crashes his supra and runs a stop sign at the end of the video.

Watch from 1:50 on lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iupWfAZIgig]Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis - YouTube[/ame]

Haha yea he misses the parked car swipe by inches then the car pulling out of intersection ... U know he put skid marks on street and his boxers!! "Naaaa I ments to do that shit yo whooo whoop"

Seen the bubb rubb years ago too but these turbo whistles are a newer not improved exhaust whistle ... Not WHOOOO WHOOOP its now SSSSSSS .. BOTH DUMB AS SHIT .. At least bubb rubb version was just an I want to piss off neighborhood ... New ones are about making people think that 86 Buick century has stage 3 turbo work done.

Archived