LegacyGT.com

Ladies and gentleman, I need your opinion.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be in for a red one. If it could be a little darker like fire engine red that would be preferable, or even the metallic looking red of some of the STi badges.

It'd definitely be a darker red closer to the STi red. I was just using the first red I could find when I was designing. Hahaha

But great work Lieutenant Dan!

what did you think of my ms paint drawings? I was trying to figure out how to make it look more like a g and not an e, I liked the 3rd one you did the best. I am interested in one of these badges if they look good. The purple one doesnt seem right to me for some reason, it focuses more on an outlined g and not both the interior and exterior like the sti symbol. Just my 2 cents.

I like them all and yours are cool too. I would be happy with most of them as I think just about everyone thats seen them would be too. :)

• Mega Users

Latest update:

I shrunk the border width around the letters

All corners radiused

Bevels added to outer edge and letters

I'm going to widen the letters slightly to accomodate the new bevel

Then it'll be onto 3d!

Also, for a clean image, turn off the zero layer on your .pdf and that'll get rid of the water mark

LGTEqual-Layout2.pdf

Very cool man! The only change I may make would be the bottom part of the "t" on the left. Cut it off more like a conventional "t" and keep the too part extended over to the "s".

It may offer clarity to the "t" better. Imo. Looks killer though. I am down for one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just joining and love the idea would love to get one when complete. The G almost looks like a turbo. You could do a rough sketch of a turbo as the G if you are still worried that it doesn't have good definition. Either way I am in.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

have you tried with a capital T, i.e. LGT... may balance the large L out a bit better. Really digging it though!

My very first design was like that, but I scrapped it. However! it did look awesome as just a GT when it was a capital T. Someday I'll remake it so I can show you guys it too!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived