LegacyGT.com

Sedan or wagon...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just droved one !! It feel really good i was surprised !! Just the one i went to try the rust was starting on the rear fender and it as a little to much miles on it,first and second gear was pushing good but third gear was not pushing that hard,the other sedan i tried last week was pushing a little harder than that on third gear.

Im gonna have to come get one from the Usa if it continu lol

Hey, where's that thread, "what did you haul in your wagon today" ?

Just filled the tank in the wagon in VT, drive 120 miles to my sons in CT, the dash read 29.1mpg.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Hey, where's that thread, "what did you haul in your wagon today" ?

Just filled the tank in the wagon in VT, drive 120 miles to my sons in CT, the dash read 29.1mpg.

That's really impressive for a subi. I never see above 25 :( Must be the autobox.

That's really impressive for a subi. I never see above 25 :( Must be the autobox.

Mostly it's how you drive

and the speed you drive at.

I have a little question,a outback xt is almost the same thing as a lgt wagon,except the suspension and brake ?? Is there something else ?? I read that the feeling in the steering is not the same ??

My GF was just cross shopping the OBXT and the LGT wagon and from how I felt test driving them the steering feel was about the same really.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

My GF was just cross shopping the OBXT and the LGT wagon and from how I felt test driving them the steering feel was about the same really.

Thought they were the same car just one is lifted a few inches for clearance?

rob, the wagon is a 5mt, it normally gets well over 26mpg (dash reading) on that same drive. It's 23 miles on rt103 in VT to RT91 south at exit 6 where we get on. Then its 68-73mph for the next 90 miles. To exit 1 on RT91 in MA, then about 9 miles back roads to my son's house in Somers, CT.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Your welcome, FWIW, I saw a 07 GT wagon in Rutland VT on Saturday. I think its the 1st 07 GT wagon I've seen. It had the 07 wheels on it. It was parked about 10 cars away from my 05.

Having a GT wagon is pretty rare.

A friend of mine drives an 350Z with the HR motor and he had to go do laundry.

He borrowed my wagon and this happened.

http://i.imgur.com/hk6GEO0.jpg

I've noticed when taking a turn quickly the back end will carry the weight into the turn so you kinda know what's coming, but with a few mods to the suspension it made the ride and drive a lot better.

Later, the guy who borrowed my car said he was pretty surprised what the 2.5 could do.

I made a offert of 5000k to this guy

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2005-Subaru-Legacy-GT-W0QQAdIdZ556226166

The car as 206 000km on the body,mecanic as only 30000km,the engine was rebuilt after the belt skipped some tooth,tansmission change by subaru,clutch stage one at the same time with fork,bearing and flywheel changed.Brake at the corner rotor and pads have 5000km on them,i told him to keep the summer mags not my style.

The negatif is cracker windshield in the lower part,you dont see it from inside,mirror on passenger side the plastic is craked and one rear fender is starting to rust.

What do you think ?? And its if it pass the leakdown test and shaftplay inspection.

Sorry again for my poor english im on my phone.

You might want to talk with a body shop you trust about getting the rust fixed and the windshield replaced, at least have a idea of the cost.

Fix it now before it gets worse, if you plan to keep it for a while.

It sounds like a decent price.

Archived