My Betty :) Pic heavy

Nightmaresmk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing.

I am switching to a thick walled 321ss header with iconel bellows v-band up-pipe with ewg and my downpipe is being modified so the ewg dumps back into the down pipe. In other words a holy grail setup to me. :)

In other words back with the wife. Bought her a new SUV and she is letting me get some really expensive parts. Funny how that works. :lol:

Working on getting a Full Tigwerks setup and my Maddad V2 modified.

This is a picture of the header tigwerks builds missing the 02 and bellows. Should be almost identical to the one i am getting.

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/7725/O4i4Yy.jpg

This is a pic of the two bolt version of the up pipe with the bellows in it. His work speaks for itself. Maybe a little over kill for my 18g but i will never have to worry about it.

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/3387/KaudDQ.jpg

Edited by Nightmaresmk

• 1 month later...

The Build quality is the same. Materials are the same. Killer-b may spool earlier. These ones will breath a little better due to longer primaries.

These also can came with inconel flex section and the price is about $400-700 less depending on setup. I don't see the holy headers being worth the extra 4-7. These are both top tier parts. Just like ETS, killer B and the rest of the 421ss crowd it comes down to what u want.

Bellows is just another term for a flexible section. Inconel bellows are about $350 a piece so they are not cheap to add.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't been able to ship the 18g out. Had to replace a bunch of parts. Buying a house as well so it's the AP header. I'm going to wait for the tigwerks stuff.

Past few months have been two rear wheel bearings. Rear pads. 2 coil packs. new plugs. New tps on the left tgv. New Perrin bushings for the sway bar. Destroyed two due to eating washers. I have been Busy with maintenance for once. lol

Edited by Nightmaresmk