LegacyGT.com

Temperature Readout on Trip Computer

Just bought a new GT Ltd this weekend and I have been reading the manual to make sure I treat the car well. Does anyone know how to change the temperature readout to be in deg C instead of deg F? Unfortunately, I still would like the mileage in miles, not km. I have some othr Q's, but I'll put them in the corresponding forums. Thanks!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Wow- that's strange- my 2000 GTP had a display that switched everything over to Canadia language ;)

[quote name='jedimaster']Wow- that's strange- my 2000 GTP had a display that switched everything over to [b]Canadia[/b] language ;)[/quote] Wow, we've got our own language now! That rules! Moose dog-sled mukluk igloo roof...sorry, I forgot no one understands it. ;)

[quote name='jedimaster']Wow- that's strange- my 2000 GTP had a display that switched everything over to Canadia language ;)[/quote]My dad's LeSaber does that too, there's a button that swtiches between US/Metric. when I'm driving on the highway between US/Canada, I'd push the button and the speedo will jump from 60 to 100.

[quote name='CombatCQB']I think you can just swap in a metric unit w/o any kind of reprogramming. All the electronics are embedded into the display unit. But once you go metric, you'll get both gas milage and temp in metric.[/quote] Yay metric! :lol:

Archived