LegacyGT.com

SIGHTED: Porsche Carrera GT

Saw a black one driving up Florida Avenue in downtown Tampa today at lunchtime / dealer tag on it. I was tempted to show him what my rental Sentra is made of but decided against it.

Incredibly hot car, but for $440K, it better be.

I was surprised to see it here--this ain't LA or even Miami for that matter.

I've seen a black one up here in Maine. Twice. I was blabbering like an idiot while my wife didn't even bat an eye. Awesome car. Definately out of place in this neck of the woods though. Just like the Lambo Gallardo I saw today for the second time.

Chris S.

You name it, I'v seen it here in San Diego, except a Saleen S7.

I might go up to LA and check out the Saleen warehouse/headquarters.

To me the best thing I seen was a, 99 Nissan GTR R34. He was going to the import night car show.

I believe the GT was cut back due to crash test requirements. The cost to make it pass updated rules isn't worth it to porsche. It probably is losing enough on each one as it is.

Just a reminder for people in the southeast PA area. Radnor Hunt holds its car show in september. Every highend dealership brings its cars out (100k plus cars only).

The main car display is an awesome collection of cars over the last 100 years. You will see some extemely rare ones. The parking lot alone is worth the drive. Everything from Rolls to newer Alfa's (imported somehow)

there are a couple here in Colorado, I have seen a silver and a yellow one. The silver one showed up at a local autocross and did a "parade" lap. That was something to see....I saw the video of it, but was not there for the event.

check out this monster i spotted... yellow Murcielago roadster with some deep dish high polish wheels, front, rear, and side skirts, some crazy ass sports exhaust, and GT wing... quite a sight from your rear view mirror.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/grimbeaver/6230_002.jpg

Archived