LegacyGT.com

Free custom grille for GT.

BRP800

It just zip ties. The chrome wings are removed, once on the car I don't think you will see behind the grille, too much light in my dining room :p plus I'm throwing on the stock subie badge. This will be my winter grille, I'll make my other grille into the summer grille painted to match my car.

hmm I already gutted my grill and I was ready to do a custom mesh and insert it, but if he made a pre formed mesh front then I won't have to do all that bending and stuff!

Can I just buy the mesh part without sending everything in? That would be awesome as long as it isnt that much $$$

The one he will have is designed to fit over the stock grille, it fits perfectly inside the stock grille. The only problem is that mine is ziptied to the grille internals, you will have to figure out how to secure yours in there. Or just ask him to make it a little larger so it will fit on the back.

I got one of GrilleGuy's GT grilles and they are really nice. Haven't installed it yet. The Subaru "wings" and center emblem mount have to be cut out so it can fit just behind the "lip".

The mesh itself would not have sufficient strength. Around the perimeter is a vinyl pattern edging with an aluminum core that gives it shape and rigidity.

Impressive worksmanship. Don't know the price. But I'd bet it's very reasonable.

I doubt it. Outback owners aren't typically "bling" buyers. They're more the kayak on the roof rack and a bike on the rear. Too small a market.

Funny, I have a Legacy and have all that, yet have never seen an Outback in my area with those things. :lol:

Archived