LegacyGT.com

Cobb cat-back exhaust?

LGT Chris

Trey or anyone else at Cobb,

Related to my Cobb DP to cat-back exhaust thread...when should we expect the Cobb cat-back exhaust system to be shipping? There are a number of cat-backs out there already, but I have seen the quality of your parts in your DP and trust it will be just as good. What should us DP folks do with the reducer flange at the mid-pipe?

Thanks.

CJ

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Luxomissle waGONE

Trey or anyone else at Cobb,

Related to my Cobb DP to cat-back exhaust thread...when should we expect the Cobb cat-back exhaust system to be shipping? There are a number of cat-backs out there already, but I have seen the quality of your parts in your DP and trust it will be just as good. What should us DP folks do with the reducer flange at the mid-pipe?

Thanks.

CJ

Just last week I was informed by my local Cobb distributor that the mufflers were due out by the end of the month with the Y-pipe to follow a month later.

I have many Cobb parts & I am always impressed with the quality;) I purchased the EVO2 catback & I can tell you it is truly an impressive piece. 3" piping, perfect welds,mirror finish..as far as cat-backs go their quality is second to none.

You would have to spend 1500 or better to get this kind of quality;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

w - glad to hear your satisfaction with the Greddy EVO2. I ordered the same for the sedan that they just started shipping. should work great with my Perrin catless DP. are you getting used to those big tips (yes, I said TIPS)?

It takes a while to get used to them, after a while though they look good in the exhaust cutout. You will get a LOT of compliments on quality of the pieces;)

You will also be very impressed with the ease of installation

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived