LegacyGT.com

Why? Nissan GT-R

I found out the kid of one of the owners from that auto group owns it. It is still on the road as we speak. My cousin saw it live, he said the front fenders look a little weird. everything else he said looks bad ass.

X

---

Not that it makes it any less ricey, but I'm relatively sure this was the car that Mark Arcenal built for SEMA and is auctioning off for charity. Dude also imports RWB porsche bits these days and has a pretty good looking 993... That said, Ben Sopra kits are not my cup of tea.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Oh yeah forgot this forum is full of people that screams at anything that's not OEM...

LOL

No, it's just hideous. There is so much wrong with that body kit and it's application I don't even know where to begin. It looks like someone just took sheet metal and stapled/riveted it on to the body. There was no meticulous sizing, shaving or application w/out using screws/rivets/staples.

It reminds me of this body kit application. Please scroll down to look at the pictures.

http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-off-topic/389628-horrible-body-shop-experience-details-inside-350z-ruined.html

I going to assume you're trolling DM... That body kit looks f**king terrible.

Look at the gaps between the panels, the lower half of the car's lines are destroyed, the wing period, and as has been said the attachment of the kit with that hardware makes it look like the asshole with a body kit on his Cobalt parked at BestBuy next to my office..

Archived