LegacyGT.com

Kinetic motorworks??

zeusdog34

Honestly I would save your money and do the injectors at the same time as the turbo regardless of dynotune/roadtune/etune etc. It gets expensive quick paying for multiple tunes and the stock injectors are VERY limited on an 18G.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Thanks for the responses..The issue is the distance.Im installing a new BNR 18g(will arrive next week) and possibly the fuel upgrades.My problem is, will I be able to drive that distance with only a Cobb av2 stage 2 map.If I were to use Deatschwerks 750cc Cobb Spec Top-Feed would they work till I could get a proper tune..I read the "Cobb Spec" can be used with only a Cobb acessport(maps)??

• 1 month later...

The parts guy at Subaru of Plaistow, and the shop I had my engine worked on recommended kinetic, but I'm going to end up heading down to Bren when the build is done.

Mainly due to many recommendations on this forum, and his knowledgable posting on here too. In my opinion, if you're driving from Portland, you might as well drive to Worcester... Kinetic is less than 20 mins from my house and I'm going to drive down to Bren... Personal opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The parts guy at Subaru of Plaistow, and the shop I had my engine worked on recommended kinetic, but I'm going to end up heading down to Bren when the build is done.

Mainly due to many recommendations on this forum, and his knowledgable posting on here too. In my opinion, if you're driving from Portland, you might as well drive to Worcester... Kinetic is less than 20 mins from my house and I'm going to drive down to Bren... Personal opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave at Singer Subaru is a great guy. He's helped me out time after time and I order/buy all my oem parts through him.

As for Kinetic, they're great guys and a great shop. Their tuning is excellent and the prices are fair. they have done some pretty insane builds and the techs know their stuff. I have a lot of my work done there.

Bren is also a great tuner, I brought him an fxt a few years ago and he did a road tune on it. It ran perfectly and pulled strong every day as it was my dads DD. Ive also sent him a few friends including an 06 2.5i impreza and the tune he did on that made it one of the most fun cars Ive driven.

Whoever you choose will not disappoint you.

Kenetic has been around for awhile, i personally haven't done any work with them but from what i understand they are a good shop. i have spoken to them a few times and they are very knowledgeable. bren is also a good tuner from what i've gathered again just from reputation and having spoken to the man, but your gonna have to just go with your gut feeling ultimately. good luck and i hope you make good safe power and have fun

• 3 weeks later...

I think I saw your car there last month^^. Do you have a front mount?

The Kinetic guys are great. Very smart and friendly. You will notice a parking lot full of Subaru's if you stop in for a visit.

I just had my timing belt done there. Their price was $90 cheaper than the dealer and they detailed my engine bay and vacuumed my interior before I picked it up.

My favorite car on their lot was the daily driver 500hp Honda Oddesy Minivan .:lol:

• 1 year later...
I have had all of my work on my car done at Kinetic and I am very happy with it. Sometimes it is a little frustrating, but that is only because of the lack of performance parts made for the 5th gen. But I have had transmission work, timing belt and other stuff including dyno runs just using the COBB map. They take the time to explain everything to you and have been very helpful with looking into possible things to upgrade my car. I've mostly worked with Rob and he is very friendly, even after the million times I call him with questions and ideas.

Archived