LegacyGT.com

JDM OB Foglights

They'll fit in there, but not at all the way that the USDM fogs do. Personally, I like how they look and how they put out light. These lights you are picturing are the same lights in the USDM MY1996 Legacy GT models. When I replaced the OE USDM GT bumper for a USDM OB bumper, I stuck with these light because I cracked one of the OB fogs that I got. I'll see if I can't get you a picture to show you how they look.

Only thing though, you'll have to switch the little tab pieces that the bolts screw into, to the alternate holes in the fiberglass impact beam for them to properly line up with the brackets on these fogs. Otherwise you'll only be able to screw them in with one bolt.

I love the smooth look of them. Any clue what model of hellas?

I just got an Outback bumper for my 2cnd gen Lagacy Wagon and im going to replace the factory driving lamps also. In the past for all the cars and trucks i have owned including my current ones i have always purchase all of my lighting needs from these dudes in Pennsylvania where i live. They are a Hella authorized retailed and carry other brands as well. Great prices on discontinued lights as well...http://www.rallylights.com/

those aren't JDM, theyre USDM, early L model foglights

so you'll need some fabbing of brackets to get them on there as kenny mentioned

The fog lights in the op's first pic are the same as the JDM projector fog lights. They are the same as the USDM LSi fog lights. No difference, made by Koito.

Ehhhh you guys are kinda there.... They did ONLY USDM Legacy that they came on was the MY1996 GT. No L, or LSi models came with them.

But, Zues, they were also a JDM light on the early years of the JDM Legacy's. And actual fabricating is not required. The little metal tabs that you screw the bolts into has to be moved to the empty holes in the bumper beam. The OB and 97-99 GT fog lights have a wider bracket.

I'll get some pictures soon enough, I just forgot about this thread lol

No L, or LSi models came with them.

Wrong, the LSi models had the wiring installed. And I have seen quite a few LSi that had them from the factory. I even found a few 95 LSis at the junkyard that had them installed with the wiring integrated into the main engine harness. :p

Wrong, the LSi models had the wiring installed. And I have seen quite a few LSi that had them from the factory. I even found a few 95 LSis at the junkyard that had them installed with the wiring integrated into the main engine harness. :p

Really? I've never seen a single LSi with these... I've always seen them with the flat, square, non-projector beam lights. Weird.

oddly enough, theres a fresh pic of the 95 LSi with the square, non projector fogs on the forum right now! (click the attachment)

Picked up Subaru #8 a few days ago.

Here she is

1995 Legacy LSi. Finshed a 4.44 gearing swap in it today.

[ATTACH]162010[/ATTACH]

Archived