LegacyGT.com

05-09 LGT Complete Brembo Front BBK packages! Starting at $900 delivered!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Hey Mike, have you heard anything about the supposed "knock-off" brembos being sold as reman units? I'm unclear whether the actual calipers are being counterfeited or whether it's just a case of poor rebuild components being used. Just wondering if you have heard anything or if one shop's opinion is being blown out of proportion...

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I am sure there are some knock offs out there. I had "member" on another forum accuser me of selling knock offs. My reply is "the units I sell are re-manufactured by Centric (the OE division of StopTech) a MAJOR OE supplier and re-manufacturer of parts. Why would Centric/StopTech risk that sort of damage to their reputation (and possible litigation) to sell a few calipers?

Not only that, but 3 sets of the calipers I have sold were original OEM Brembos (off STi's) that I supplied persoanlly for rebuilding. I took them off the cars myself.

Rest assured anything I sell, I have done all I can to verify that what I am selling is 100% authentic. I dont just sell the parts, I install them too. Plus I install them on my own Subies. My wifes 08 5EAT was the first "test mule" for the reman Brembos I sell.

Archived