LegacyGT.com

Ugliest Production Vehicles

ehsnils

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And all of them looks a lot better and sleeker than the trucks you can buy today

i totally agree, but that goes for most new cars and trucks available. style is subjective, but i think most everyone can agree they dont try to get unique designs like they did pre-70s.

i totally agree, but that goes for most new cars and trucks available. style is subjective, but i think most everyone can agree they dont try to get unique designs like they did pre-70s.

Exactly, it is not just trucks but most cars. With materials used, safety standards and the fact that a majority of the population want cookie cutter looking cars the styling will never be what it once was for many car manufactures.

Some of those older trucks look amazing. They are not as usable or durable as modern trucks and the modern tech on them though.

AMC made some wonderful looking cars, like the Matador and of course the Pacer!

I was watching Pinks All Out and there was a chick in a yello AMC Pacer running 10.00 :eek:................and she was uglier than the car! :lol:

The HHR yes times 100000000. That car is as ugly on the inside as it is on the outside. Horrible to drive. The SSR looks ok from some angles but isn't a good looking car. The new TC isn't bad. The juke is a POS and needs to die in a fire. The flex confuses me, I want to hate it and part of me does but then every now and then I see one with the bigger rim package and kinda like the stance but then realize it is a giant box on wheels.

Archived