LegacyGT.com

axis spin?

Guest clawdnb

Guest clawdnb

blow me...lock and delete my thread, im about ready to just quit posting all together on here since it seems that everything was brought up atleast once in some way or another in the past year......and i wasnt asking if it would hurt my car from doing doughnuts, i asked HOW bad it is to bounce off the revlimiter and how to do a axis spin :mad:

was alotta fun regardless of the clutch stank, my main question aside from how to get the car to tighten up the spins is what kind of damage can be done from bouncing off the revlimiter when pulling off such a move? my old car could bounce off the revlimiter all day long, i just dont know 'how bad' that is for a awd/turbo car...i know its not the most polite thing to do to your car, but i know i didnt break anything either since the pavement was way slick and the grass was even more so......the legacy looks good covered in mudd and grass btw :cool:

Just providing info on stuff you don't know, see bold, & expressing my feelings about doing donuts/axis spins.

I keed I keeed

Guest clawdnb
cool....have fun telling people to search, im done making new posts on here since its obvious that they dont EVER need to be made....this board sucks, ban me

Hey... don't sweat it. This community is all about sharing information and finding answers.. a couple redundant threads isn't a big deal since people use different terminology and often it is difficult to find the results you are looking for in a search. Hitting the rev limiter isn't necessarily bad, but I always hate hitting the rev limiter.. as for Axis turns.. if you are just meaning spins, you can go into a corner full throttle, and then jerk the wheel and lift off the throttle completely.. that will make the car spin. :)

Saw this thread and I thought you wanted me to spin.

Anyways, many members here just don't want you abusing your car. But it's your car. Hell, it sounds like fun to do. I'm young, you're young. We do stupid things. Most of the time it's fun. There will always be critics for everything we do. Like Franz said, don't sweat it.

Since you want this thread to be closed... I will do just that.

-ben

Archived