LegacyGT.com

2005.5 manual???

jjanczak

i bought my 2005 legacy gt 5 speed wagon 2 years ago and lately I have been looking into getting a cobb access port for it. when I called cobb to order one they asked me if I had a 2005 or 2005.5. my build date is 9/04 and my vin is 5*377145. all this meaning that it is a 2005.5 I was told that all the 2005.5 lgt are auto and my car is a manual. i was looking on the cobb website for the 2005.5 maps and they don't have any for manual. they are all for auto. im confused on what map i can run on my car. thanks for any help

My suggestion would be to use the 2005 MT map. My other suggestion would be not to use that map for long.

Get with a tuner and get a pro-tune done for your car. The COBB OTS maps are not perfect.

I live right down the road from you. Welcome to the forum!

that's sort of what I plan on doing right away. any suggestions on tuners? I was looking to maybe go with infamous but cant seem to find the etunes on their website anymore. I use to be able to.... you live in the Oconomowoc area? or close to it? thanks

I've been working with CryoTune for an E-tune. He has been amazing.

Otherwise there are a few shops around the area. PM Th3Franz and he can give you the run down on some of the better ones in the area.

I live just south in the Fort Atkinson area.

that's sort of what I plan on doing right away. any suggestions on tuners? I was looking to maybe go with infamous but cant seem to find the etunes on their website anymore. I use to be able to.... you live in the Oconomowoc area? or close to it? thanks

I spoke to Mike about his tune options not being on the website any more. Since Shamar will not return his calls he's done for now. Going to class and well see in the future if Etune option comes back from Infamous. He suggested a couple and one was Cryotune.

BTW Mike is going to a class this month and will see if he feels comfortable with Etunes in the future.

Archived