LegacyGT.com

Better than, but still looks stock?

HATTPIZZA

I was thinking about this today and thought it would be a great question to post here! I recently purchased a '12 Legacy Limited and the car bug has bit again and all I can think about are parts, mods, DIYs, etc. that I can do to the car.

The problem: the GF doesn't want this car to become another project car like the WRX was...

I'm not sure what the plans are for the car but one thing I was interested in was new rims, but I don't want the rims to look aftermarket, I want them to look OEM or as if they came from the factory.

Example: This is personal prefence but I really like the look of BMWs OEM rims on some of the models like the 335, M3, 5 series and M5.

Any suggestions?

The problem: the GF doesn't want this car to become another project car like the WRX was...

Any suggestions?

Girlfriend?

A Wife saying that, I understand and can relate, but your GF is telling you what to do with your car?

Time to upgrade. Your wheels, and your GF.;)

Girlfriend?

A Wife saying that, I understand and can relate, but your GF is telling you what to do with your car?

Time to upgrade. Your wheels, and your GF.;)

Haha. I knew if I didn't mention it before that I'd get comments like this :lol:

She is the Gf but soon to be fiancé...

Archived