LegacyGT.com

auto trans stuck wtf

jus got done putting the new trans in finally and its all together and start car it runs fine but step on the gas and its like the trans is stuck making it choke. wtf could the torque converter messed up. the shifter went in gears but once i turned it off and tried again it wouldnt shift at all out of park. somebody helppppppppppppppppppppppp

its like the trans is locking up and jus slipping like a clutch would. like the torque converter is taking all the power and not puting it to the trans. step on gas and its tring really hard like the ebrake is on. i dont know how else to explain it

so its been really f@kn hot out and i think i didnt seat the torque converter all the way. so ive read itll f@k up some things in the trans is there a way to use old trans for parts and fix the shjit that broke. i read the pump is one thing thatll get f'd anyone know what else gets f@ked

year

model

trans

miles

engine

the oil pump on the 4EAT can be swapped, but i would never try it.

i don't think i could get it right.

a replacement trans is a better option in my opinion.

when trying to communicate a problem and ask for help, please try and keep the cussing to a minimum.

it does not help explain what you want.

feel free to go nuts when sharing your frustrations.

www.car-part.com

put in your zip and sort by distance to see what is close to home.

All of us here want to help you, but its hard to do when your ranting and not making any real sense. Some people resolve differently, and when communication is erratic people tend to be repelled and put off by it or they burn the witch.

Archived