Spec B:

http://www.tdctuning.com/upped/TEST Stage1 SB ACN91.ptm

MT:

http://www.tdctuning.com/upped/08 LGT TEST Stage1 ACN91.ptm

Spec B:

http://www.tdctuning.com/upped/07 SB TEST Stage1 ACN91 MT.ptm

MT:

http://www.tdctuning.com/upped/07 TEST Stage1 ACN91 MT.ptm

Downloaded. As soon as the ap arrives, I'll give you some feedback on the map, thanks! Do you have any more info. on the map and the si drive integration, in comparison to Cobb's stage 1? Is the throttle mapping just more aggresive or something?

I am curious what you did as well. I have been thinking it would be nice to reprogram the S# setting to be a direct relationship (i.e. where my foot is is where the throttle is) and the S mode to be more like the stock S# setting.

I am curious what you did as well. I have been thinking it would be nice to reprogram the S# setting to be a direct relationship (i.e. where my foot is is where the throttle is) and the S mode to be more like the stock S# setting.

Kinda like this :-p

you will notice right away i hope

this should be the most "cable like" mapping to date

since you can change it around it allows me to test several styles of mapping

@ once

So you want to switch the functions of the S and S# modes? Can I ask why exactly? The stock S mode functions just how you said you'd like the S# to be (your foot is where the throttle is).

So you want to switch the functions of the S and S# modes? Can I ask why exactly? The stock S mode functions just how you said you'd like the S# to be (your foot is where the throttle is).

So if the S mode is a direct map then what is S#?

From what I understand S mode is not a direct map. If you look at the curve of the S mode the throttle response is variable compared to the peddal movement. The S# mode has a more linear response but still has some lag. I want a map that will put the throttle at the same location as my foot so I don't need to compensate for the map.

So if the S mode is a direct map then what is S#?

From what I understand S mode is not a direct map. If you look at the curve of the S mode the throttle response is variable compared to the peddal movement. The S# mode has a more linear response but still has some lag. I want a map that will put the throttle at the same location as my foot so I don't need to compensate for the map.

Here are the basic differences between the three modes:

I-Mode: When the gas pedal is all the way down, the throttle is open 40%

S-Mode: When the gas pedal is all the way down, the throttle is open 100%

S#-Mode: When the gas pedal is about 50-60% down, the throttle is open 100% (98% actually, see the link below) and stays that way no matter how much more you push the pedal down.

More info in this thread: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46379

The S-Mode is actually most like what you are describing - it is the most linear mode in relation to where your foot is. The S# just has a quicker response because you don't have to move your foot as far to get the most power out of the engine.

I "think" the AP also comes with a software cd that has a program for managing all the maps on the AP and your computer and takes care of copying them back and forth when you need to.

Edit: Wait, didn't you get yours already? Was there a CD with some software in the package too?

Here are the basic differences between the three modes:

I-Mode: When the gas pedal is all the way down, the throttle is open 40%

S-Mode: When the gas pedal is all the way down, the throttle is open 100%

S#-Mode: When the gas pedal is about 50-60% down, the throttle is open 100% (98% actually, see the link below) and stays that way no matter how much more you push the pedal down.

More info in this thread: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46379

The S-Mode is actually most like what you are describing - it is the most linear mode in relation to where your foot is. The S# just has a quicker response because you don't have to move your foot as far to get the most power out of the engine.

You sure about that? So in S# the car goes to WOT at about 50-60%? So I can floor it is S# and the throttle won't close until I let off around half the peddal travel? That doesn't seem right but I am no expert.

You sure about that? So in S# the car goes to WOT at about 50-60%? So I can floor it is S# and the throttle won't close until I let off around half the peddal travel? That doesn't seem right but I am no expert.

I will try to explain a bit

the throttle on the 07+ is all based on desired TQ

the mapping we are developing should speed up the throttle response

and feel quite a bit

i dont see anything to support that statement above but i will take a look into it

I will try to explain a bit

the throttle on the 07+ is all based on desired TQ

the mapping we are developing should speed up the throttle response

and feel quite a bit

i dont see anything to support that statement above but i will take a look into it

Hi Mike, I have some questions for you now that you're able to alter the maps. Are you able to change settings for each of the 3 modes independently, or do the changes you make affect all settings equally? Are you able to make entirely new maps for each setting, or are there only certain things you can adjust within each? I'm just curious exactly how much the SI-Drive is able to control.

Hi Mike, I have some questions for you now that you're able to alter the maps. Are you able to change settings for each of the 3 modes independently, or do the changes you make affect all settings equally? Are you able to make entirely new maps for each setting, or are there only certain things you can adjust within each? I'm just curious exactly how much the SI-Drive is able to control.
For now its the TPS mapping

in the future it will be all the mapping (3 maps on one setup)

Archived